Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Have you ever seen a movie in the theater where no one else was there?

I've only had 5-6 times in my life when I was in a theater by myself and here they are:

-Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, it literally the last showing right before it left theaters sometime in early September 2015. No one else was in there, and it was great

-October 2021, I saw Titane in the theater, originally there was a young couple also in there, and then they left 30 minutes in and I had the entire theater to myself afterward

-Leaving Las Vegas: April 2022, it was playing at a non-profit theater and it was playing for one night

-Three Thousand Years of Longing September 2022, it had already flopped and it was about to leave theaters. It was 12pm on a weekday afternoon

-The Whale Late December 2022, was a weekday night close to Christmas Eve, and it was an 11 pm showing.

-Women Talking, it was a weekday night at 10:30pm, and I have no idea what day it was, but it was sometimes a couple of weeks before the Oscars



Submitted April 23, 2023 at 02:37AM by njdevils901 https://ift.tt/2NBLbyE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health