Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the #1 best Heist movie of all time?

I know Heist films, I love heist films, I think heist films are very difficult to do. I feel like that’s why we only have so many these days. I wasn’t crazy about the new DND film but I loved the heist aspect. That really drew me into the film, I think it was very smart to focus on it being a Heist film overall.

Here are a few Heist films that I love. -Logan Lucky -Town -Drive -Inception -Hell and High Water -Oceans 11 -Dog Day Afternoon -Jackie Brown -Heat -The Usual Suspects - Reservior Dogs

These are the ones I feel are some of the top tier heist films. Also, I definitely would include the Star Wars series Andor has a heist series. What do you guys think, what heist film is #1?



Submitted April 05, 2023 at 10:28AM by bigblueberryboobies https://ift.tt/sHWh1dN

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health