Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Binge watching all the James Bond movies in order is like watching the history of film unfold before your eyes, it's essentially the same movie getting remade every view years.

I did it over the course of a few weeks and it was absolutely fascinating. Watching how things developed, from direction, to film technology, to musical score, to set pieces, to action choreography, to geopolitical and social issues, to acting styles, and so much more, was an experience I won't soon forget. I can't recommend this enough for any film fans. I did not go into watching them for that reason, but after watching for a while (particularly as the Connery films transitioned into the Moore films) it became clear to me just what i was witnessing.

EDIT post title should read every "few" years



Submitted May 31, 2023 at 04:13AM by --TheForce-- https://ift.tt/yHK1cZw

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health