Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

A lot of people nowadays seem to think Tom Cruise isnt a good actor.

People seem to just see him as a glorified stuntman. I don’t know if users here hold the same opinion, I’ve noticed it mostly from browsing Instagram etc.

This opinion is just flat out wrong in my eyes. It’s true that most of his best performances were in the past, but that doesn’t mean we can overlook them. Jerry Maguire, A Few Good Men, The Firm, The Color of Money, Rain Man, are all great performances from Cruise, to name a few.

While I do enjoy his recent action movies, I do hope his legacy doesn’t end up being an incomplete picture of his Hollywood career. The man has range, but he’s also a crowd pleaser at heart (hence all the recent action movies). I’m interested to know how you’ll perceive Tom Cruise’s acting legacy when all is said and done.

(Please don’t make this discussion about Scientology 😂)



Submitted June 18, 2023 at 10:41PM by Accomplished_Way6763 https://ift.tt/jTGqsvN

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health