Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Feathers McGraw from The Wrong Trousers is the best movie villain of the last 30 years

Let's think of the last 30 years of movie villains. We have: Heath Ledger's Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Hans Landa, Scar - all iconic. But, perhaps the most iconic in my opinion is the penguin-masquerading-as-a-chicken from Wallace and Gromit's The Wrong Trousers named Feathers McGraw.

He has these little beady penguin eyes that somehow manage to look hilarious and terrifying at the same time. The fact that he disguises himself as a chicken by putting on a red latex glove to his head is amazing. His plan is terrific and the whole idea of "The Wrong Trousers" has a great body-horror-ish element. That train scene in the end was so good it was ripped-off for Ant Man. I sing into my hairbrush and flop onto my bed kicking my legs excitedly in front of a giant poster of Feathers McGraw each night.

In short, I have no choice but to stan our penguin/chicken criminal mastermind king. Plz clap.



Submitted June 27, 2023 at 01:33AM by FMyLev https://ift.tt/yANK69h

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health