Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Going to movie theaters as a deaf person can be really annoying and frustrating

As I know, recently, almost all movie theaters have closed captioning devices which is great news for disability people like me. Until today, I bought a ticket online and went to this movie theater to watch Transformers. I went up to the front and asked for closed captioning device. Guess what? All 5 or so devices weren’t charged. None. It’s pretty frustrating when I want to watch the movie and now I have to wait for another day to watch. Disappointed.

Edit: They gave me 2 free tickets and promised the devices will be charged. I guess I can’t complain



Submitted June 12, 2023 at 05:25AM by Electronic-Pirate-84 https://ift.tt/ZO40HvG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health