Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is your favorite food-related movie scene? Mine is the buffet scene from Jurassic Park

There are so many great food-related scenes in movies, but one I particularly like is from Jurassic Park, when the kids, dirty and exhausted, are so excited to find a safe place and all this food. It always makes me happy when I watch the scene, putting myself in their place, thinking how it feels to see that after the kind of rough time they had. Of course, there is more difficulties to come and soon, but for the moment they're pretty happy. This is what I'm talking about:

Buffet scene

Are there particular food-related scenes you enjoy? Of course, doesn't have to be "positive" either, could be like tense scenes over dinner, a food fight, whatever, as long as it's memorable.



Submitted August 26, 2023 at 05:40AM by big-enchilada https://ift.tt/OQtdvVX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health