Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Binge watched Alien franchise last night (Alien-Alien3) , my mind is blown

Watching Alien I couldn’t believe how ahead of its time it was , and the jump from Alien to Aliens was wild . How they established the world building so effectively and the character progression was really cool to see . I think Aliens might be up there for Terminator 2 for me personally in terms of movie sequels after watching(which makes sense given how James Cameron was behind them). Alien 3 on the other hand… was definitely interesting. It had a lot of ideas that I think were executed poorly due to limitations of the time but I appreciated what it tried to do. I think Alien and Aliens might be one of my new favorite horror movies , I can’t believe I had put them off watching them for so long .



Submitted September 12, 2023 at 01:48AM by Wolfbit12345 https://ift.tt/RHLm1y4

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health