Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What unfulfilled movie project are you most disappointed didn’t come to fruition?

Top of my head. James Gunn directing the 3rd Scooby Doo movie. The cast were fantastically cast. Matthew Lillard was born to play Shaggy, Linda Cardellini added so much depth to Velma, Sarah Michelle Gellar was wonderful as Daphne and obviously had great chemistry with Freddie. I think the first two actually had great scripts courtesy of James and letting him take the reigns from Raja who directed the first two, I think the movie could have been so DOPE. Just a bummer they didn’t let James do his thing in totality.

I know this might be a lame example but I’m curious what projects y’all missed out on?



Submitted September 12, 2023 at 10:44PM by frenchspag https://ift.tt/MAPKHTO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health