Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Adventures in Babysitting is a far better movie than I expected

the title makes it seem like a film for pre teen girls only but it is actually a teen comedy in the vein of stuff like Ferris Bueller. Personally I think this movie way better than Ferris Bueller. Gene Siskel was one of the few that said so. Also, seen some call it a teen version of Scorsese's After Hours (which I haven't seen). Was remade as a Disney channel movie in 2016. The original is also on Disney Plus but edited to remove profanity. ("don't fuck with the babysitter" is changed to "don't mess with the babysitter). First directing job of Chris Columbus who went on to make Home Alone, Mrs Doubtfire, and the first two Harry Potter films and produced by Debra Hill who was married to John Carpenter and co wrote and produced Halloween and some of his other films. Also Elisabeth Shue, if I grew up in the 80s I would want a poster of her on my wall



Submitted October 09, 2023 at 12:59AM by Guilty-Method-4688 https://ift.tt/yHdlCz8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health