Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What was the best cameo in a movie?

The comment section will probably crucify me if I don't atleast mention Bill Murray in Zombieland so I will just get that one out of the way. Johnny Depp showing up for the 21 Jump Street movie was a huge shock. It was really cool to see Holly Robinson and Peter DeLuise too but given Depp's much bigger status in Hollywood it made it a much bigger surprise than them

When I think of cameos for some reason Danny Trejo in Muppets Most Wanted comes to mind. They are being released and the guard calls for the Muppets. Danny Trejo pops his head out of the bars with them and says "I'm a Muppet." It's not even my favorite Muppet movie but for some reason that one scene just kills me. I don't know what it is about Muppet movies that aren't my favorites but NWO Hulk Hogan saying "sorry I'm a bad guy now." also just makes me giggle.

Speaking of pretty mediocre movies with great cameos, for some reason Whoopi Goldberg as Judge Cameo in The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle was just a funny gag. On a similar note, but in a TV series Judge Reinhold showing up as a judge in the Clerks animated series was so stupid it made me laugh



Submitted October 04, 2023 at 09:41AM by TonyClifton323 https://ift.tt/SPbFtOp

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health