Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

When watching Scream (1996) *spoiler alert*

Anytime I watch the first Scream movie, I always try to see if I can figure out when it's Billy or Stu on the phone and in-costume. I know Roger Jackson does The Voice, but I can't quite figure out if he tried to read the lines differently, depending on which character is supposed to be on the phone.

Same as when Ghostface is onscreen. I'm sure it's not always Skeet Ulrich or Matthew Lillard and is often a stunt worker. But it's fun to try and see whose movements are whose.

Also, which one do you think killed Principal Himbry? I know the BTS reason it got added, but why would they do it in the scope of the movie? My guess is Stu did it.



Submitted October 10, 2023 at 08:38PM by Dash_Underscore https://ift.tt/SDEVugn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health