Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

American Psycho

Watched this all the way start to finish for the first time this week. I’ve seen it probably three times but always pieces here and there, never a straight shot.

Do other people find this to be one of the funniest movies they’ve ever seen? I was entertained from start to finish, and the shooting spree where he comes back through the revolving door to shoot the janitor made me pause because I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard.

It’s like they told Christian Bale to do his best Leslie Neelson and he proceeded to nail it first take.

I think they could have re-shot this like Airplane!, same script, but have Leslie Neelson as Bateman and it would’ve been a smash hit.

“I’m 27 years old. If my face is puffy I wear an ice compress while I do my crunches. I can do 1000 now.” I can just hear Leslie in these lines.

I feel like an actual psycho because I could not stop laughing at this movie, from start to about 10 mins before the ending.

Lmk if I’m crazy, I have to go return some video tapes.



Submitted December 06, 2023 at 11:06PM by Wooow675 https://ift.tt/GLlz3qr

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health