Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anyone else really irritated with the way streaming has gone in recent years?

I mean when you want to watch a movie and it’s not on any of the 4+ streaming services you and your partner are paying for, leaving you basically no option but to buy the DVD/blu-ray if you want to see it.

I actually really like physical media and I buy loads of movies that I’ve seen and enjoyed but I don’t really want to spend the money until I know it’s something I like and will want to watch again. I miss the days when Netflix basically had everything. Now we pay for all these things and they don’t even have what we want when we try to watch something.

I’m aware I’m basically an old lady shouting at a cloud at this point, but does anyone else feel this way? Or have any solutions? Aside from bringing back rental stores, which I don’t see happening anytime soon.



Submitted January 06, 2024 at 12:38AM by Azula-Always-Lies https://ift.tt/MVkEcin

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health