Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Favorite movie you were shown in school?

I feel like most people will have been shown at least one movie throughout their 12 years of schooling and maybe even in college, so what are your favorite movies you've been shown in a class, whether it be elementary school, middle school, junior high, high school, or otherwise.

Some of my favorites are Klaus, a Netflix original Santa movie we watched before Christmas break in my film appreciation class, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, a Ben Stiller dramedy based loosely on a short story that I saw in my 10th grade English class, and Hotel Rwanda, a war movie about the Rwandan Genocide we watched in my 10th grade world history class.



Submitted January 09, 2024 at 09:55PM by 2252005 https://ift.tt/wD24XeA

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health