Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie made absolutely no sense?

I haven’t seen a ton of movies, but there are movies I have sat through even if everything was falling apart within the first 5 minutes, or just to look for the answer to the question “what is going on?”.

One I can name is Under Siege 2: Dark Territory. A special government satellite that is able to cause catastrophic earthquakes anywhere around the world, super tough bad guy easily defeated by the protagonist without the protagonist getting a single scratch. And showing the cooks on the train on how to bake a cake (or something) in a microwave and acts so proud of it. Might as well have him make a drawing and if he draws like a 5 year old, we can put it on the fridge.

(I’m working on being creative with my writing)



Submitted January 07, 2024 at 10:42PM by Beatlesfan196450 https://ift.tt/vqZiLNW

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health