Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Can someone help me identify two Films I saw as a child I have never been able to find?

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me find two films I have been looking for since I was a child. I will provide as much description as possible. If anyone knows any other subs where this kind of thing could be answered I would appreciate it if it doesn't fit here.

First film:

Genre: probably horror

Key scene: Two kids are being chased around some kind of exterior of either a castle or a european village with cobblestone and there is water around. It is night time and there is an evil nun or some kind of possessed nun or old lady chasing them around. At some point they run into some kind of door. The is heavy mist, it looks pretty sinister with an Italian horror feel or even a something wicked this way comes feel. I saw this film in the eighties. Could be late 70's early 80's film. After watching a lot of Argento I'm almost sure it was a European film.

Second film:

Genre: probably science fiction or monster feature

Key Scene: There are two scenes I remember, in one scene some scientists have some kind of giant insects, could be ants, could be wasps, could be fly's that they are experimenting on in some white rooms. The other more memorable scene involves a guy that is Caucasian, maybe in his late 40's wearing some kind of silver or white hazmat suit with a transparent helmet. At some point he is in a sewer and he tries to get out but there is some kind of explosion or something knocks him down and he lies on the floor kind of defeated. He can't get up. This could be towards the end of the film or it might not. I just remember the look of frustration at not being able to get out. I think a rock falls over his head because he has a gash in his forehead. The movie reminds me of Fahrenheit 451 as far having the grimy look of late 60's, early to mid 70's science fiction. Although I remember seeing it in the early 80's as a child.

I thought it would be fun if someone could come up with some answers for me.

And just in case the movie is not them or they or whatever that giant insect film is.



Submitted July 31, 2016 at 03:15PM by stoneyholiday http://ift.tt/2apWeua

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health