Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

For a movie I wasn't expecting much from, Fury was pleasantly surprising.

Finally got around to watching Fury last night, and honestly thought it was one of the better movies I've seen in a while. The whole entire scene with Brad Pitt (Don) and Logan Lerman (Arnold) inside the apartment in that German town was very intense. I likened it to the scene with Hans Landa in the beginning of Inglorious Basterds. From the moment he saw the woman's head poke behind the curtains and they went up to investigate, to the moment they were all forced to leave because of receiving orders to leave to the next town, I was sucked in completely. I was really shocked by the immediate shelling afterwards, totally caught me off-guard.

This movie did an amazing job of constantly reminding the viewer, in very harsh and jarring ways, that they are indeed in the middle of a war, and a brutal one at that. The whole viewpoint from an invading army standpoint did a very good job of shining a light on those gray areas that were ever-present in terms of morality and what they were there for in the first place.

I was also genuinely shocked by the entire casts's performance. I like each of the actors (not so much Shia LeBeouf, but my opinion has changed of him with this movie) for very different reasons and was pleased to find that they actually had an interesting chemistry, didn't seem forced and actually worked very well in my opinion.

I know I probably missed the discussion train with this one here in this sub, but I was wondering what the overall impression of this movie was here.



Submitted July 22, 2016 at 08:41PM by Franklin_Collective http://ift.tt/2a2D3pX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health