Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I was forced to watch a realy bad movie, picked by one of my friends. I need a revenge movie.

Group of my friends and I have a system for watching movies. Every week we meet up and watch a movie that one member of the group picked. We thought this system would work since we all have different testes when it comes to movies. But boy, were we wrong. The first week one of my friends picked Dr. Strangelove, which turned out to be a good pick, since all of use liked it, even our friend who doesn't like old movies. But the second week that same friend, who doesn't like old movies, decided that it would be best for us to watch a new movie called Range 15. Oh, boy. Watching that movie was hell for the entire group, except for the guy that picked this trash movie. I hated every minute of it. It was just so stupid and badly done. I can't think of any redeeming quality. Next week is my turn. I'm tempted to pick some old documentary on farming practices in Albania, just to punish the guy who picked that horrible movie. Can you suggest a movie that is intellectual, old and boring to someone who considers Range 15 an OK movie?



Submitted August 21, 2016 at 06:24AM by magsr http://ift.tt/2bCMKfD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health