Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Netflix is an extraordinarily rare example of a service that gets better and better without ads or massive price hikes.

It's like the gift that keeps on giving. Sure there has been a couple of minor price increases over the years, but they are far outweighed by the exponential increase in service, content and features. I can't think of any other service or product I own or subscribe to that has consistently improved and grown like Netflix has. It's remarkable. I'm not necessarily a power user, I watch maybe 2-6 hours a week, depending on the release of some of my favourite movies/series (Stranger Things, Marco Polo, Marvel & Star Wars titles). But the production going into some of the Netflix original series and movies is incredible. For 9 bucks a month.

Posting this is r/movies, as that's where Netflix had its start, but now it might fit at r/television just as well.

PS, for the r/hailcorporate folks, I am in no way affiliated with Netflix or any production companies, just a blue collar dad in Canada satisfied above and beyond by a service for a change.

Thoughts?

Edit: Lots of differing opinions in a short period of time. Seems users experiences vary greatly depending on location and usage. As far as Netflix users go, I'm probably on the very low-end of consumption, which might be why the slow trickle of new movies and increasing flow of original content keeps me satiated. I can see how if you're tracking content stats and a frequent watcher it would start to get old, repetitive and you'd likely get bottom of the content selection a lot faster.

I still think it's a great value for what you pay, especially with the original content.



Submitted August 21, 2016 at 10:39AM by fluffnubs http://ift.tt/2b7hTLI

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health