Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched Tim Burton's "Big Fish" again and it had a very different effect on me than when I watched it as a kid.

So I decided to watch the film on Netflix the other night, since I enjoyed it as a kid and wanted to give it another watch. I think I saw this movie when I was 8-9 years old, and was drawn more to the fantasy/story sequences - with the giant, the carnival and all that.

As an adult, however, I became a lot more invested in the real-life scenes. Watching Will trying to reconcile with his father was utterly heartbreaking, especially since I have a similar relationship with my own father. And the ending, oh my god, so emotional. I love how this movie has a completely different tone depending on when in your life you watch it.

Are there any movies you watched as a kid that had a completely different effect when you watched it when you were older?



Submitted August 27, 2016 at 11:23PM by LordManders http://ift.tt/2bpjP0N

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health