Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Rundown (2003) is hands-own my favorite action comedy. I remember how impressed I was watching Dwayne Johnson in his first major acting debut.

It was such a fun movie with solid plot movement. It had great fighting scenes, witty dialogue (mostly by Sean William Scott), a hilarious "life lesson" by the one and only Christopher Walken, the beautiful Rosario Dawson, the outstandingly quirky Ewen Bremner (The bills on the ride!), and some really well thought out laugh-out-loud moments.

I remember sitting during the credits and just saying to myself with a big smile on my face, "that was exactly what I wanted it to be."

[e] oops, forgot the D



Submitted August 29, 2016 at 11:38AM by netpastor http://ift.tt/2bt34Eu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health