Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anyone else think Zodiac is David Fincher's best movie?

I'm a big David Fincher fan and I've watched his movies many times. I totally love FightClub, Seven and the Social Network but after watching Zodiac for my fifth time yesterday I believe it is his best movie. Thinking about it deeply I believe it is almost a flawless movie. Acting is on point, the setting and props are realistic and in tone with the era, incredible cinematography and just reading the lengths he went to make the movie as authentic as possible is just amazing(seriously if you don't know about this go do some research it will blow your mind).

The only negative thing I've heard people say about this movie is that it is too long or boring which I can understand if you are not into these types of movies but it all comes to personal preference and opinion. Objectively it is a perfectly made movie. I still can't believe it got snubbed at the Oscars and it pains me that it was also a commercial failure.

Seriously if you haven't seen this movie and you are into thrillers and mystery films go watch this it ASAP. I guarantee it will be worth your time.



Submitted November 25, 2016 at 07:20AM by Johnny_Monsanto http://ift.tt/2graA0F

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health