Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Will you help me "Truman Show" a random redditor?

I saw a post about this about three years ago.

So basically, we would create a secret sub where we follow his every move, and coordinate events around him, a la the Truman Show. He'd think he's just another user, but really the whole thing would be a sham for our own entertainment.

Let me know if you want me to create a sub for this and if you would join.

If this kind of post is not welcomed on this sub let me know as well.

EDIT: It is up guys, we will be accepting everyone initially, but kicking you out if you don't meet the Karma requirements. I need some mods who are good with CSS and Designing.

R/TheTrumanProject

Just subscribe to join



Submitted November 30, 2016 at 08:39AM by LevronJameis http://ift.tt/2gHlTRs

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health