Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I regard the Appendices on the extended edition of The Lord Of The Rings trilogy to be some of the best extras ever produced alongside a film. What other films have good quality behind the scenes/extra content?

Whenever I marathon the trilogy I never see it as complete until I've also exhausted all the extra content that comes with the extended edition. Watching how they made the epic trilogy and hearing the cast and crews stories somehow allows my immersion to become that bit more encompassing.

As far as extras go, they're of a similar quality to the films themselves, and I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions for similar quality film extras to feast my eyes upon.



Submitted January 30, 2017 at 06:05AM by Surrender_monkey21 http://ift.tt/2kCXVK0

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health