Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

[Spoilers] Discussion on the La La Land ending

I was just wondering what other people thought about the La La Land ending. I've just been trying to rationalize it and understand why Damien wrote the ending the way that he did.

I just watched it and my interpretation of the bittersweet ending is that it somehow ties in to the ideas of life being more improvised and unpredictable like free form jazz than a predictable pop song- that's what I got out of it. If we got the expected happy ending like in every other musical then it would be more like a familiar pop song rather than arriving at something improvised and different which is more true to life. But I may be reading too much into it. What do you guys think about the ending and why it happened the way that it did?



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 04:38PM by MrHeavySilence http://ift.tt/2k3MKMG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health