Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The "What Could Have Been" sequence in La La Land is one of the most perfectly directed sequences I have ever seen in a movie.

Disclaimer: I love this movie.

Every time I watch this movie, I am blown away by this scene. Everything about it is just about perfect. Every detail so finely tuned to such a precise level. The creative decisions were so well thought-out, and every time I hear the music or see the transitions or the dancing or the panning shots or the lighting, I can't help but think "That is exactly what needed to happen." It is such a striking piece of art that leaves me in awe every time I watch it. Damien Chazelle and his crew really outdid themselves with this film and I cannot get over it.



Submitted January 30, 2017 at 03:24PM by ObnoxiousSeizures http://ift.tt/2jIV3ws

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health