Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Woman in Black: Jump-scares done well.

Once every few months, a thread pops up on this sub asking for reccommendations of movies in which jump scares are pulled off in an admirable fashion. I've just watched The Woman in Black, and while it's not the greatest horror movie I've ever seen, I'll at least give it credit and say that it's a film filled with jump-scares that don't feel at all cheap.

There's not one paticularly notable scare, just a rather satisfying, consistent sequence of them. There's some really pleasing cinematography involved that makes the most out of a pretty limited script. All thigns considered, I think it's a great movie that should please most horror fans and I'm surprised it only has 66% on Rotten Tomatoes.



Submitted January 29, 2017 at 09:02PM by twoverend http://ift.tt/2k5UjQR

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health