Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Just finished Hacksaw Ridge. Does anybody notice a big difference between old and new directors?

Just watched Hacksaw Ridge, which was fantastic. Something I noticed about it was how "classic" it felt. Like it took it's time to tell the story, it wasn't in a rush to go from point A to B. The big swooping music that takes over certain scenes felt very classic cinema. Maybe I am just imagining things, but I feel like a lot of modern directors tend to go much quicker through their scenes and try to go as quickly as possible into the meat of the story. Not saying that it's a bad thing of course, but it's just a difference in style.

Maybe it's something I am just imagining, I don't know. So I wonder if anybody else notices a difference between the new and upcoming directors vs the old directors?

Edit: sidenote to the people commenting about Hacksaw Ridge, this thread wasn't specifically about Hacksaw Ridge, but more about the topic if there is a difference between new and old directors.



Submitted February 25, 2017 at 08:23PM by HenroTee http://ift.tt/2lUG0BX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health