A plea to Cinemark Theatres: PLEASE change the annoying acapella Coke ad shown before EVERY film.
Does anyone else hate this? https://youtu.be/5-uXzOW6SLo?t=38
I actually loved Cinemark's previous Coca Cola ad that played before every film since it re-enforced the importance of turning off your cell phones and not being a jerk to everyone around you. This one does not. And I'm not saying cell phone use has increased because of the switch, but in every single film that I've been to in the last year or so, it's been a much bigger issue than it had been before. Outside of the cell phone thing, this ad just does not do a good job of preparing you for your movie experience. Nothing says "get ready for the gritty, dark, emotionally devastating world of Logan" like a bunch of teens singing loudly and flinging around popcorn at each other. This ad feels like the final obstacle you have to face before seeing you're allowed to see your film.
Submitted March 05, 2017 at 06:07AM by CyanShades http://ift.tt/2n0eobi
Không có nhận xét nào: