Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Suggest the movies I should watch before I go blind

Hey guys, as the title says please recommend your favourite/most important movies I should watch before I actually can't anymore.

Macular degeneration lies in my family and sadly I've been diagnosed as well. It's a pretty sped up process and I don't know how much longer I have the ability to see. So I want to use the time I still have and enjoy movies, which I've done since I can remember.

Sadly me smoking probably caused the illness as well. Kids, if you're reading this, please never begin smoking. One of the dumbest decisions I've ever made.

Edit: Thanks for all the comments guys, it really means a lot that some people care. I don't think I can respond in the following hours but will try to come back to you later.



Submitted March 26, 2017 at 12:15AM by BeerDrinkingWeather http://ift.tt/2nU2PqN

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health