Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie death horrified you the most, despite a lack of gore or graphic onscreen imagery?

I apologise in advance for asking a question more suited to r/askreddit, but I was hoping to find answers from people who could explain WHY a death affected them the way it did, without resorting to gratuitous blood splatter. I guess it's more about the implication, or the context leading up to the scene.

I'm also asking you guys, instead of general reddit, because I'm hoping that you'll have seen more films than just the average block buster: I'm sure low budget films have had some notable mentions, so what springs to mind?

Disclaimer: Doesn't have to be "Bloodless", an incredibly gory off screen death would still answer this question.

I look forward to reading every single response :)



Submitted March 26, 2017 at 07:55PM by CloakedCorgi http://ift.tt/2nTsSy5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health