Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I wrongly predicted Baywatch would have a fresh 62% average on RT. I will never again overestimate the critical score for a movie that features a jet ski action scene.

I was wrong. I'm not afraid to admit it. In fact, I think it was a nice learning experience. I will never again tempt fate and suggest a movie featuring a jet ski action scene will have a fresh RT score.

The 29% overall average for movies features a jet ski action scene is really bad and if you've read my other dumb data posts you will know that - Jet Skis + Good = won't happen.

I really thought that The Rock could charm his way through an uneven but funny mixture of comedy, good looking people and more good looking people. However, it didn't happen and I look silly. I know there are other causes for the 21% score but we all know jet skis played a 37% part in the film getting 21% on RT (zero data to back this up).

I will learn from this experience and come back stronger. My data won't be any more reliable but I will certainly be less rash and wild with my added percentages.

Here are some other Reddit posts that feature my dumb/smart/sorta valid/zero correlation/causation data.

Michael Myers road trip in H20 broken down

Stellan Skarsgard's journey in Deep Blue Sea

Jet Ski Action Scenes Are the Worst

A Closer Look at Movies That Feature the Words Great, Good, Best, Perfect and Fantastic

An In-Depth Look At Movies That Feature Pencils Used as Weapons

Cinematic Foghat Data

The Fast & Furious & Corona



Submitted May 25, 2017 at 10:59PM by LundgrensFrontKick http://ift.tt/2qgwDQb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health