Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Spider-Man 3 is like an abridged version of 3 good movies crammed together [spoilers]

I'm watching it again after not having watched it for quite a while. I don't actively hate or dislike it but it's a strange experience. There are some good story lines and interesting characters in it but it feels a bit disjointed at times.

*-I really like Sandman and how they made him a tragic character although I could do without the uncle Ben reveal. The sand effects have aged fairly.

*-The story between Peter and Harry is interesting but is basically put on hold after 1/4 of the movie. They could and should have done more with it.

*-Topher Grace isn't horrible to watch in this movie and provides a foil for Peter and Spidey but he's no Edward Brock. I don't hate him being in the movie but I do hate his casting. He would have been better as a new character or rival reporter.

*-Venom sucks in this movie.

*-The overall effects still look pretty good.

*-The overal cast is great.



Submitted June 28, 2017 at 09:22PM by WhyDoesItLaughAtMe http://ift.tt/2shamCO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health