Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I finally got around to seeing Unforgiven and I was blown away. One of the best films I've seen.

You've probably seen this exact same post before, but this was a really great movie.

Clint Eastwood hit it out of the park, every single cast member did. Watching the whole thing descend into an almost horror-film atmosphere, with the final major scene where Clint Eastwood's character finally fully surrenders to his darkest impulses and turns back into the "outlaw villain" he used to be was like nothing I've ever seen before in a movie, turned what should have been a triumph of the good guys over the bad guys into a tragedy.

I know this movie's probably become practically a circlejerk in movie buff forums, but, well, it really is that good, IMO.

Any more movies like this, I guess?



Submitted July 26, 2017 at 11:55AM by BeauBob2 http://ift.tt/2uw9HN0

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health