Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Why do people get upset with "whitewashing" but not the other way around?

I HATE it when any character is changed racially. I want Asian characters to stay Asian, Indian to stay Indian, etc. I disapprove of both whitewashing and the reverse, but other people have no qualm when white characters are changed into other races. Like Nick Fury (616), Johnny Storm (Human Torch), Baron Mordo, Electro, Hogun, Deadshot, Jimmy Olsen, Wilson Fisk (Movie) Also I am told Wally West's race was changed in Arrow but I stopped back in season 1. I'd be pretty ticked off if Black Panther was an adopted white kid who survived a plane crash for the movies. Hopefully with the whole "Hellboy" reboot having the actor walk away after hearing his role was Asian in the comics stops a lot of the race changing.



Submitted August 29, 2017 at 07:04PM by Aeromorpher http://ift.tt/2wf42fr

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health