Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ben Affleck's The Town (2010) is one of the best action dramas of the last 10 years.

Argo won him the best director trophy, but in my opinion, The Town is better directed, even though I love Argo. The Town had me gripped from the 1st minute, which involved a thrilling opening, and kept me on the edge till the end. Affleck directed the hell out of it. The suspense and dramatic element was constantly there. He extracted some great performances from average actors such as Jeremy Renner and Black Lively. Additionally, the action scenes were very well staged, and at times you could tell they were part of a documentary. I was not really a fan of the love triangle, but again credit to Affleck, it did not feel out of place. Looking forward to more action movies from Affleck.



Submitted September 21, 2017 at 09:27PM by Boss452 http://ift.tt/2yfQ1MH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health