Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

More than 45 minutes of previews for Coco?

This morning I took my 6 year old to see Disney's Coco. The theater was full and most kids were my sons age or younger. The movie start time was listed as 9:55am, however, the actual movie didn't start until 10:44am. By the time the show started the kids were completely restless and in no mood to sit still. I understand the need to sell during the holiday movie season, however after more than 35 minutes in, there was a short on how the lighting was created in the studio for the movie. There was not one person engaged at that point, and I don't believe one child could possibly care less about the lighting in the film than they did during the movie previews this morning.



Submitted November 26, 2017 at 03:42AM by OldNewMom http://ift.tt/2jXxSBo

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health