Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

War for the Planet of the Apes... is not the summer blockbuster I thought it was.

This movie was legitimately one of the most depressing movies I have seen in a long time. Combining discrimination, prejudice, and animal abuse in to a believable and fucked up dystopian future.

It was only CG, but seeing these apes killed, beaten, and tortured... lying on the ground, covered in blood. It was really horrible.

It's the first time I have actually shed a tear at a movie since Up in 2009. This is not a hollywood blockbuster. It is not an action movie. This is really fucked up and super sad.

I was expecting a ridiculous action movie ala Rise, with an ape wielding two machine guns while riding a horse, but its basically fucking 'Schindler's Apes'.

It was really good, I wholeheartedly recommend it, but I don't ever want to watch it again.



Submitted November 25, 2017 at 08:10PM by ScattershotShow http://ift.tt/2A6mRnb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health