Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What was the first and last film you watched in 2017?

Well it's that time of the year. It's the last day of 2017. Yay! Or maybe not! But I'm sure you watched a ton of great movies, a ton of not so great and some probably really fucking shitty movies. Release wise, I think we had one of the stronger years in recent memory, so hopefully you saw more good than bad.

Anyway,

as for me the very first movie I watched in 2017 was Quadrophenia (1979), that I watched on January 6th. I made it 6 whole days into the year without watching a single flick, that's terrible. I vow to do better in 2018.

And the very last film I saw was Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), which I saw on the 29th of December.

As for theatrically, the first film of 2017 I saw was La La Land (2016), in IMAX, on January 14th. Last film I saw in theaters was the same as my last film of 2017, Jumanji.



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 08:50PM by McIgglyTuffMuffin http://ift.tt/2CggK1P

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health