Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'm looking for movies similar to: Interstellar, Passengers, Edge of Tomorrow, Gravity, Arrival, The Martian...

Hi,
I'm looking for a enjoable movie similar to: Interstellar, Passengers, Edge of Tomorrow, Gravity, Arrival, The Martian etc..

I actually didn't like Interstellar because it pretended to be more than it is, an enjoyable movie but not a masterpiece (imho)

I liked Passengers as an "easy" movie to watch

I loved Gravity, and Sunshine

The Edge of Tomorrow was fun and definitely more than what I expected

Arrival and the Martian, also, enjoyable movies (well done!)

So... what are your suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

edit:
in the recent years, tnx



Submitted January 25, 2018 at 06:38PM by salamala893 http://ift.tt/2DH0OWB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health