Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Finally sat down and watched Deliverance. My God.

Deliverance was one of the most draining and sobering film experiences of my life. What a perfect movie.

Boorman's directing was so raw in the best way. Everything played out so realistically and harshly, all of the actors put in the best performances I've ever seen from any of them, and there wasn't a second of screentime wasted.

What really stood out to me is that despite how much I've heard it referenced or seen it parodied, the original film doesn't lose any of its intensity or horror. It is pound for pound one of the best thrillers I have ever seen.

Anybody else have thoughts on it?



Submitted February 21, 2018 at 07:11PM by Superheroicguy http://ift.tt/2BGEomU

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health