Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If Netflix offered a premium plan to watch films currently in theater would you sign up?

If you could pay an extra 5-10$ a month to be able to watch films just released in theater at the convenience of your home through Netflix would you? They already charge more for 4K video so I don’t see this as something to terrible to add.

Personally I would gladly pay to be able to watch new films in theater in my living room mainly because I have a one year old which means my wife and I rarely have free time to go see a film in theaters so I miss out on a lot of the films I want to see until they’re released for home viewing and hopefully I haven’t already seen major spoilers.

Thoughts?



Submitted February 28, 2018 at 06:26PM by isatrap http://ift.tt/2GQ6paU

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health