Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Never has a movie floored me as much as American History X just did...

Holy shit I have seen my fair share of intense dramas on a heavy subject matter, but nothing ever quite like this. I had barely ever heard of this movie but I left feeling like it was an absolute masterpiece. Norton's performance felt so genuine and his gradual transformation shown throughout the film felt entirely real. The ending was shocking but it brought me back to reality and made it a much better movie in my opinion. I am not sure if it's the adrenaline from that experience or what but wow that was incredible. After 20 years it still seems like a relevant and revealing movie.



Submitted February 25, 2018 at 02:48PM by Hyperonet http://ift.tt/2Cik646

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health