Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Something 50 Shades has done, that I actually like, and more movies should do. (End credits song)

You know. I'm the first one to say that the 50 Shades movies are bad or even terrible (but hey everyone has their preferences). But working at a theater forces me to watch at least the last 2 min, and the endcredits to clean afterwards. What I REALLY liked, and the 2nd movie had this aswell, is that the credit song is mixed to the surround sound system instead of only the front speakers like most of the other movies. Even though the songs arent my favorite genre it really does sound super awesome.

Kind of a useless post. Just thought i'd share it. Because if you start paying attention to it, and notice it. It will sound different and way better.



Submitted February 25, 2018 at 07:09AM by -Lumos http://ift.tt/2FvfkiG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health