Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I wanted to get this off my chest about Pacific Rim: Uprising.

I'm a huge fan of Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim. Watched it over 10 times so far.

Pacific Rim Uprising made me feel what I imagine the fans of the original Star Wars felt like after watching the prequels.

It combined every cliché plot points with everything that today's movies try to pull off and terribly fail. There's barely any character development. The dialogue was shitty. And the classic brave kids sentiment studios keep trying to pull off these days doesn't work out (I loved IT cause there was actual character development and showed vulnerability of the fear of children).

I would recommend hardcore fans of the OG Pacific Rim to skip this one to prevent it from ruining the ending and the characters the first one gave us.



Submitted March 22, 2018 at 07:41PM by Harsha6899 http://ift.tt/2GQePjC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health