Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Attack the Block was a damn fun movie, and I'd never heard of it

I was randomly cruising thru the internet like you do on a boring Saturday night when I wound up on John Boyega's wikipedia page. Scroll down to his filmography and see the first credit listed is Attack the Block, I've never heard of it. So I get on Amazon and I see I can rent it for $3.99, and just like that I end up watching a random movie I've never heard of and It's badass! I thought the whole idea of the film was great, aliens invading earth but the only people who realize this are a bunch of small time british teenage thugs that live in a block of flats. The aliens were crazy original looking and the acting was top notch, I can see why Boyega has become the star he is today. All in all I'd say thats the best $4 ive spent on a Saturday night in



Submitted June 18, 2018 at 09:38PM by bob_swalls https://ift.tt/2JMcqLE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health