Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

So...Big Trouble in Little China (1986)?

Hey y'all,

So I found this movie at a yard sale for only $3 and I gotta say, that was $3 well spent. Honestly I didn't know much about the film except that it was directed by John Carpenter (the first Halloween is a great movie) so I decided "why the hell not". Oh my goodness, I loved this movie! It was the perfect 80's cheese for me. I've been watching a lot of movies that take themselves too seriously and what not, but his honestly fits the bill for me. It knew it was ridiculous but it embraces it. Plus the soundtrack is top-notch, John Carpenter is a great composer and it does distinguish itself from other movies. Plus Kurt Russell was just great in this film, he was my favorite part in the Hateful Eight and he does not disappoint in this film.

Overall, now I think I'm gonna start binging more classic 80's films. I just want my movies right now to be cheese!

So have you seen Big Trouble in Little China and what did y'all think of it? What other movie should I check out from John Carpenter? And if you're reading this I hope you have an amazing day!



Submitted June 15, 2018 at 11:24PM by ShinbrigGoku https://ift.tt/2LU4YdZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health