Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Galaxy Quest never gets old. Never surrenders.

iTunes has galaxy quest on sale for $4.99 and I just couldn’t pass it up. Watching it now and man I should have bought it when it was $14.99! This movie is just amazing. Outstanding cast and the effects hold up. Was this movie ahead of its time? I feel like it was. I mean the new Star Trek franchise came after this, there’s the Orville plus the new Star Trek on tv. Those don’t really compare to galaxy quest though, Such a brilliant movie. I really think the practical effects and make up are really great to. The villain the pig lizard Alexander’s head. But the best part of the movie is the quotes that it has. I can just quote this movie all day. Anybody here have a favorite line? Well that’s my rant on galaxy quest. Just had to share.



Submitted July 27, 2018 at 12:22PM by JediPopsicle https://ift.tt/2mOvlHS

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health