Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

We are Aneesh Chaganty & Sev Ohanian, the filmmakers of SEARCHING, a movie very few people believed in... until somehow it got into Sundance and then was acquired by Sony Pictures for worldwide release (asf%;jn!) The movie takes place entirely on screens and features a critical scene on Reddit. AMA!

My name is Sev and I’ve been on Reddit for over 10 years. I'm on here at least 30 times a day - with another username. I’ve read hundreds of AMAs, so it is BEYOND surreal to be in one myself. My favorite subreddits are r/screenwriting, r/truegaming, and r/moviedetails. (PS no relation to u/kn0thing!)

SEARCHING is the first movie Aneesh and I ever wrote. And it’s the first movie Aneesh ever directed. We made it with basically 5 recent college grads who we locked into a tiny edit room for almost 2 years.

For context, here’s the trailer. And here's some proof. Ask Aneesh and I anything!



Submitted August 22, 2018 at 11:02PM by sevohanian https://ift.tt/2LhHPBu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health